Involuntary Separation

Involuntary Military Separation | Discharge Defense Lawyer

If you have been notified that your military command is seeking to administratively discharge you from the service, you need to seek the advice of an experienced military law attorney. Service regulations provide servicemembers with many rights when it comes to involuntary separation. Chief among those rights is the right to counsel and the right to a hearing (in most cases).  Brandon Barnett represents members of the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard across the world at all bases and stations.

Brandon Barnett | Protect Your Military Career

Contact Mr. Barnett today for a free evaluation of your case.  Let him get to work today in protecting your rights and your military career.  Call 817.993.9249 or fill out our contact form online.